Friday, December 07, 2007

The Heat Is On: Speedys #44 Hot Sauce


Flavor. A few weeks back I ordered a couple of bottles of 2drunk2shift's homemade habanero hot sauce, and let me tell you, this stuff delivers. Tonight I tried it on some mini beef tacos I made for dinner, and the combination of carrots, habaneros, red peppers, and peaches (!) made for some swell eats (and it made the Harpoon Dark Ale go down even easier). Like a little Friday night party in my mouth. If you are lucky, you might find some of this hotness in your stocking.

Get yours by emailing Jimmy @ rooster790cc@yahoo.com.

Listening to: Elton John- Madman Across The Water

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmm...

Lucky Lab.

Rambling Canuck said...

tasty find. thanks, amigo.

2drunk2shift said...

Did you get those sexy orange new balance or what?