Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Why Now?

So why start a blog of my own? Don't I have better things to be doing with my time? The answer quite simply is that my basement (where the Mac also lives) happens to be the coolest spot in the house tonight. I've been spending many hours reading other people's blogs, and I figured it was time to jump on the train. My interest in music will probably be the main focus of this blog, as will be random rants and even the occasional rave. I am a music junkie and collector, and am always checking out new tunes that people turn me onto. I live in a small coastal town about an hour and a half south of Boston, and with only one decent local record shop, my new music purchases are not as frequent these days, so it seems the wishlist grows daily. This is my first blog and it will probably take me awhile to get it up and going.

Litening to: Wilco- Yankee Hotel Foxtrot

No comments: